The fan coil unit is referred to as the fan coil unit.
It is one of the terminal devices of the air conditioning system consisting of a small fan, a motor, and a coil (air heat exchanger).
When chilled water or hot water flows through the coil tube, it exchanges heat with the air outside the tube, causing the air to be cooled, dehumidifier, or heated to adjust the indoor air parameters.
It is a commonly used terminal device for cooling and heating.
The YESNCER fan coil unit should be installed openly or concealed according to the specific conditions and decoration requirements of the room, and the installation location and form should be determined.
Vertical units are generally placed under the window sill of the exterior wall; horizontal units are hung in the upper part of the room; wall-mounted units are hung above the wall; column-type units can be placed on the ground or in partition walls; cassette units are embedded in the ceiling.
The surface-mounted unit is placed directly indoors and does not need to be decorated, but the unit whose appearance color coordinates with the room tone should be selected; the concealed-mounted unit should be equipped with an air supply outlet and a return air outlet that is coordinated with the building decoration, and an air outlet should be provided at the return air outlet. filter.
Removable or openable maintenance openings should also be left in the building decoration to facilitate the disassembly, assembly, and inspection of the fan and motor of the unit and the cleaning of the air heat exchanger.
Horizontal installation units are mostly hidden on the ceiling, and there are two ways of supplying air: the upper side supply box and the ceiling supply downward air.
If the side air supply method is used, a low static pressure fan coil can be used, and the unit outlet is directly connected to the double-layer louver air outlet; if the ceiling is used to supply air downward, a high static pressure fan coil should be used, and the air supply outlet of the unit can be connected to a section.
The air duct is connected with several diffusers to supply air downward. There are two ways to return air to a horizontally concealed unit: set up louvers or other forms of return air inlets and air inlet filters on the ceiling, and use air ducts to connect to the return air box of the unit. Without air ducts, indoor air enters the ceiling and then Inhaled by the unit placed on the ceiling.
In addition, when selecting a fan coil unit, attention should be paid to the noise control requirements of the room.
(1) The fan coil unit must create an indoor air environment suitable for human comfort. Since the indoor air environment plays a very important role in human body comfort, creating the indoor air environment required for human body comfort has become the primary task of air conditioning.
For example, if the indoor air temperature is required to be 24℃ and 11Y, and the relative humidity is 55% to 15%, then the air conditioner must not only maintain a temperature base of 24℃ and a humidity base of 55% but also need a fan coil unit to ensure the temperature accuracy of 11Y and *5 % humidity accuracy (that is, the allowable fluctuation range of temperature and humidity) and high freshness and cleanliness.
(2) The fan coil unit must meet the indoor air environment required for process production. Some production processes have extremely high requirements on temperature and humidity environment. Temperature and humidity conditions not only directly affect the normal progress of the production process. It also affects product output and quality. Such as textile production, precision instrument production pharmaceutical production technology, etc.
(3) Eliminate indoor harmful gases and concentrated heat and humidity. Carbon dioxide in comfortable air-conditioned rooms and bad smells in bathrooms. Toxic, odorous and other harmful gases generated in the production workshop of process air conditioners, as well as local parts that emit a large amount of heat and moisture, fan coil units need to be eliminated by channel air conditioners and exhaust facilities, to obtain a good indoor air environment.
1. The inlet cold water temperature of the fan coil unit should not be lower than 5°C, otherwise it may cause condensation in the unit; the inlet hot water temperature should not be higher than 80°C (60°C is commonly used), otherwise it may cause the unit’s heat exchanger to Corrosion of copper pipes.
2. It is recommended that the operating ambient temperature of the fan coil unit is 16 to 36°C for cooling and 10 to 30°C for heating; the relative air humidity is ≤90%.
3. The fan coil unit is only used as a comfort air conditioner and should not be used on special occasions.
4. Do not install the fan coil unit in an area with corrosive gas.